What's happened this week?
- After the visit with the social workers we have sat down and had a really good think about where to go with the three boys. In the meeting with the social worker it was identified that the boys are to be split up to a 2 and a 1 separately. This is a big disappointment for us and means we are not going to press ahead with our interest in them. This is sad and it is also one of the situations that we may have to face again in the future.
The hardest part of this week is the guilt of turning away children when we have been fighting for several years to have them. This is too hard sometimes.
- Mary got her first assignment marked, with an A - Distinction mark!
This weeks events:
- Awaiting response from our social worker as to where we go from here.
Home and garden update:
- Spending the last few months making the most of my car, hubby's car to stay with us.
To do list:
- Cupboard safety catches for kitchen.
- Blinds to be put up in kitchen and dining room.
We are both studying to further our careers. Mary is doing an NVQ in Children's Care, Learning and Development. Mungo is doing an OU degree in Computing.