What's happened this week?
- A big fat nothing. Mary has thrown all of her toys out of her pram!
- Okay so not 'nothing' has happened but it feels like it. Social worker is reading some profiles of three girls that we might be interested in.
- We have both been studying and getting great grades.
- Mary has been helping out at school again, and is helping out the half term week at the playscheme.
This weeks events:
- Awaiting response from our social worker regarding three girls.
Home and garden update:
- Cleaner seems to be working out, she still is a bit iffy about coming every week at the same time, but we'll beat her into submission!
- Spending the last few months making the most of my car, hubby's car to stay with us.
To do list:
- Cupboard safety catches for kitchen.
- Blinds to be put up in kitchen and dining room.
We are both studying to further our careers. Mary is doing an NVQ in Children's Care, Learning and Development. Mungo is doing an OU degree in Computing.