This weeks events:
- The news we have been waiting for - G&F were approved!! Fabulous news, you two. We are very happy and proud of you two. What a day for news that Friday was!
- R&A are rocking and rolling - they start their intros with their little one on the 16th, I believe! Whoosh! We are so thrilled for you two. It also reminds us that is does happen!
- We had a phone call from our social worker a few days ago to see how we are doing. No news from her end, she said we should expect to hear from the social workers about H+2 by 17th. So it goes quiet again and we are left waiting, again!
Home and garden update:
- Mungo was recommended a cleaner that a friend of his uses. She is supposed to be quite good. She is coming round on Monday with a view to starting on Tuesday. I don't know how much she charges or anything, though. Let's hope that she is not only as good as our last cleaner, but also that she is reliable too!
- We are spending the last few months making the most of Mary's car; Mungo's car to stay with us.
- There is one car that is still hot fave with us.
- We have been mulling over the thought of selling my car now and banking the money until it's needed, but it's just too hard :( With the warmer months coming up and an unknown deadline we are really putting it off. We do need to get Mary's cherished number plate on retention as soon as we make any decisions.
To do list:
- Cupboard safety catches for kitchen.
- Blinds to be put up in kitchen and dining room. Now, brace yourselves: We bought the blinds today. Yes, we have got around to it at last :D This gives Mungo the rest of the weekend to put them up. What a star!