This weeks events:
- Our social worker has given us the profiles of the three children I talked about in our last update, and the profile on another sibling group. The first group are S and 2 siblings, the second group are H and 2 siblings - to save any confusion :) We haven't had time to read them yet, so when we do, we will post some info on our thoughts about them.
- Our social worker is meeting with us on Monday to discuss our thoughts and to decide where we go from here.
Home and garden update:
- Cleaner. We have given up on the idea of a cleaner for now, given the hassle we had. I can't believe it's been so difficult.
- We have been taking full advantage of the nice weather the last could of days. We are spending the last few months making the most of my car, hubby's car to stay with us.
To do list:
- Cupboard safety catches for kitchen.
- Blinds to be put up in kitchen and dining room.
- Yes, we know those two have been on our list for ages, maybe the next bank holiday we'll get our act into gear!
We are both studying to further our careers:
- Mary is doing an NVQ level 3 in Children's Care, Learning and Development, passing all assignments with Distinction!
- Mungo is doing an OU degree in Computing, he has 30 points so far and is working on two courses this year, 30 points each: 'Networked living: exploring information and communication technologies' and 'Object-oriented programming with Java.' Next year he will be doing a 60 point course. He is currently passing his coursework with flying colours!