This weeks events:
- Mary has read through the profiles and is happy with both sets of kiddies. The first group are S and 2 siblings; we would like more up to date info and a clearer picture, this group are ruling my heart, and there's very little to make my head say no. The second group are H and 2 siblings; the info isn't too old and this group are ruling my head as there is nothing about them that concerns me.
- Our social worker is meeting with us on Monday (now in the evening not the morning), for the first time since 7th January, to discuss our thoughts and to decide where we go from here.
- Had the meeting this evening (23rd) and our S/W is also very happy with both groups, so we have asked her to progress our interest in them both. Yay! Feeling happier now :)
- We also discussed the length of time it has been since we saw her and how we don't feel that anything has been happening in the background. She said she was 'protecting' us from telling us about every contact and profile, in case we became disheartened with lots of knock-backs. We advised we have become disheartened with the minimal contact. She is now going to tell us about every contact by email. We also agreed that if it becomes too much we will let her know and we'll try something else.
- Mary has changed the blog template, as the other one was too dark. Hope you like the changes :)
Home and garden update:
- Nothing to report.
- We have been taking full advantage of the nice weather the last couple of days. We are spending the last few months making the most of my car; hubby's car to stay with us.
To do list:
- Cupboard safety catches for kitchen.
- Blinds to be put up in kitchen and dining room.
- Yes, we know those two have been on our list for ages, maybe the next bank holiday we'll get our act into gear!