- Sibling group of 3 from 'N': we have read the basic profiles on these children and are still awaiting the full paperwork and outcome of a sibling assessment to identify if they should remain together or be split up. This will take several weeks.
- Sibling group of 3 from 'L': we have read their basic profiles and full paperwork. They are definitely of interest to us. We are waiting for the social worker to return from holiday (after 21st May) to start family-finding. Let's hope we are included in their plans.
- We have also expressed our interest with our social worker in three other sibling groups and are awaiting contact from their social workers:
- Two from 'Nr'
- Three from 'H'
- Two from 'Le'
- Mary had an issue with the cleaner :( She has complained to the company and is hoping things will improve over the next couple of weeks
- Cupboard safety catches for kitchen; to be attached when we are matched and before introductions.
- We will be looking to purchase a nearly new car when we are matched with children. Mungo's car is to stay with us, as we can put car seats in the back when we take the children out separately.
- Mary: Childcare, Learning and Development, NVQ Level 3 - Received a B in her 4th assignment, has nearly completed her 5th (of 10)
- Mungo: T175 (Networked Living) - 4th assignment submitted
- Mungo: M255 (Java Programming) - first assignment submitted, score was 79%.