- S+2: we have decided not to keep these on our radar :( it has been two months since we expressed our interest and we have heard very little in the last few weeks.
- Sibling group of 3 from 'N': we have read the basic profiles on these children and are still awaiting the outcome of a sibling assessment to identify if they should remain together or be split up. This will take several weeks.
- Sibling group of 3 from 'L': we have read their basic profiles and are waiting the social worker to return from holiday (after 21st May) to start family-finding and send us the paperwork.
- We have also expressed our interest with our social worker in three other sibling groups and are awaiting contact from their social workers:
- Two from 'Nr'
- Three from 'H'
- Two from 'Le'
- Mary is still happy with the cleaner - yay!
- Cupboard safety catches for kitchen; to be done when we are matched and before introductions. They are now purchased and sitting in a drawer awaiting attachment.
- We will be looking to purchase a nearly new car when we are matched with children. This car is not that much different to what Mary has right now! It is big enough to fit in all the car seats we might need AND there is ample storage space for all their gubbins :) What tops it all is the 'slidy doors'! This will make getting in and out so much easier.
- We will put Mary's cherished number plate on retention as soon as we are matched. Mungo will then get it advertised and sold privately, because we are likely to get at least 3k more than trade
- Mungo's car is to stay with us, as we can put car seats in the back when we take the children out separately.
- Mary: Childcare, Learning and Development, NVQ Level 3 - Received a B in her 4th assignment, has started the 5th (of 10)
- Mungo: T175 (Networked Living) - 4th assignment submitted
- Mungo: M255 (Java Programming) - first assignment submitted, score was 79%.