- We have expressed our interest in three sibling groups:
- S+2: we have had full paperwork on these and are awaiting a call back from the social workers to advise whether we will be linked. Our social worker says that she thinks they are already family-finding. vWe have been waiting to hear since mid-March, so if we have heard nothing by this week then we shall take them off our list.
- Sibling group of 3 from 'N': we have read the basic profiles on these children and are awaiting the outcome of a sibling assessment to identify if they should remain together or be split up. This will take several weeks.
- Sibling group of 3 from 'L': we have read their basic profiles and are awaiting the social workers to start family-finding. Thursday: we received an update from our social worker: their social worker is on holiday until 21st May (grrrr...) and if the paperwork is updated whilst she is away she will arrange for it to be sent over.
- Saturday: The latest literature of children who are waiting to be adopted was delivered this morning. We have seen some groups that we would like information and and have emailed our social worker with the details.
Home and garden:
- Mary has taken on the cleaner :)
- Cupboard safety catches for kitchen; to be done when we are matched and before introductions. They are now purchased and sitting in a drawer awaiting attachment.
- We will put Mary's cherished number plate on retention as soon as we are matched. Mungo will then get it advertised and sold privately.
- Mungo's car is to stay with us, as we can put car seats in the back when we take the children out separately.
- Mary: Childcare, Learning and Development, NVQ Level 3 - Received a B in her 4th assignment, has started the 5th (of 10)
- Mungo: T175 (Networked Living) - 4th assignment submitted
- Mungo: M255 (Java Programming) - first assignment submitted, score was 79%